AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein, are owned or controlled by us or licensed by us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current and complete;
(3) if under the age of 18 years, you have received the permission of a parent or guardian to use the Site.
You will be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. Giving out your password is an act of intellectual property piracy, and is punishable by law.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment: VISA and Master Card Credit Cards. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site.
All sales are final and no refund will be issued.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEW
We may provide you with areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, discriminatory, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(4) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(5) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
(6) you may not organise a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion.
The license granted to you for use of our Site is to be used on a compatible computer.